Emerging from the pandemic. virtual assistants help professionals to succeed. They take over many critical tasks that are associated with scaling a business.
As millions of business founders and entrepreneurs settle into remote work, many of them turn to virtual assistants for help.
As principal of VirtualKGB.com, Kate Gable Bright delivers the capabilities of big marketing services companies. Often times, Kate launches marketing campaigns, increases sales, and builds formidable social media presences for her clients’ brands.
Kate’s background is impressive. For years, she led a successful experiential marketing agency. Then, during the pandemic, Kate decided the time was right for her to apply her considerable talents via a virtual assistance company, providing project management expertise to a wide range of clients.
In this episode, Kate:
- Introduces VirtualKGB.com and the unique value it provides entrepreneurs, CEOs, and company founders. Starts at 2:18
- Describes some of the stressors that keep her clients up at night. Starts at 3:58
- Explains how she overcomes the “do it all” mentality. Starts at 8:28
- Illustrates the positive experiences of clients who launch side-hustles like online businesses. Starts at 11:28
- Offers what she likes about being an entrepreneur. Starts at 17:03
Clearly, virtual assistants will help professionals to succeed and inform many best practices in the future of work.
About our guest:
Kate Gable Bright earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the Roy H. Park School of Communications at Ithaca College. Prior to launching VirtualKGB.com, she ran a successful experiential marketing agency. Kate lives and works in Southern California.
EPISODE DATE: March 19, 2021