What’s Your Work Fit? enhances your exploration of the future of work doing meaningful work.
Subscribe to What’s Your Work Fit? on:
And you’ll discover:
- Engaging “face-to-face” discussions on key future of work and meaningful work topics;
- Useful advice you can use right away to make your workday and workplace more productive;
- “Real-time reimagination” of the ever changing future of work, and;
- Insight from some of the best thought-leaders in business, academia and public service who are helping create a meaningful work future.
Our esteemed guests include:
- Denise Brouder, future of work expert and founder of SWAYworkplace;
- Karyn Buxman, Neurohumorist and work place engagement expert;
- Danielle Farage, a top LinkedIn voice for GenZ and a future of work expert;
- Diane Gayeski, Dean Emerita/Professor of Strategic Communications at the Roy H. Park School of Communications at Ithaca College;
- Julie Winkle Giulioni, workplace growth champion and author of the book Promotions are SO Yesterday;
- Charles Glassman MD, board-certified internist, wellness expert, and social media star (CoachMD);
- Billee Howard, Founder and CEO of BRANDthrō and a subject matter expert on Emotional Insight;
- Betty Johnson, PhD, leadership and change expert;
- Corinne Murray, Employee Experience Expert and CEO/Founder of Agate;
- Bret Packard, corporate leadership expert and host of The Packard Network, and many more.
What’s Your Work Fit? provides you with an enjoyable and meaningful way to engage with thought-leaders who are helping to shape the future of work around meaningful work.
Subscribe to What’s Your Work Fit?
Watch the weekly LIVE SHOW or enjoy the playback entirely at your convenience on LinkedIn, Facebook LIVE, or the What’s Your Work Fit Channel on YouTube.