Subscribe to What’s Your Work Fit? on:
And you’ll discover:
- Engaging “face-to-face” discussions on key future of work and meaningful work topics;
- Useful advice you can use right away to make your workday and workplace more productive;
- “Real-time reimagination” of the ever changing future of work, and;
- Insight from some of the best thought-leaders in business, academia and public service who are helping create a meaningful work future.
Our esteemed guests include:
- Denise Brouder, future of work expert and founder of SWAYworkplace;
- Karyn Buxman, Neurohumorist and work place engagement expert;
- Danielle Farage, a top LinkedIn voice for GenZ and a future of work expert;
- Diane Gayeski, Dean Emerita/Professor of Strategic Communications at the Roy H. Park School of Communications at Ithaca College;
- Julie Winkle Giulioni, workplace growth champion and author of the book Promotions are SO Yesterday;
- Charles Glassman MD, board-certified internist, wellness expert, and social media star (CoachMD);
- Billee Howard, Founder and CEO of BRANDthrō and a subject matter expert on Emotional Insight;
- Betty Johnson, PhD, leadership and change expert;
- Corinne Murray, Employee Experience Expert and CEO/Founder of Agate;
- Bret Packard, corporate leadership expert and host of The Packard Network, and many more.
What’s Your Work Fit? provides you with an enjoyable and meaningful way to engage with thought-leaders who are helping to shape the future of work around meaningful work.
Subscribe to What’s Your Work Fit?